Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

concentrator process copper ore

Cruhser Machine

Copper Mountain projects copper output from BC mine near last year s levelRio Tinto makes more than $4 billion

VANCOUVER Copper Mountain Mining Corp TSX CUM says it plans to produce about 80 million pounds of copper from its flagship mine in southern British Columbia this yearThat would be slightly less than the 81 million pounds produced in Rio Tinto makes more than $4 billionRio Tinto Group the world s third largest miner say they will return a record annual profit of over AU$532 billion to shareholders following surging commodity prices doubling the group s profit

More Info

Premarket European miners hit by copper fall dollar up on rates outlookCopper slides as worries about China demand resurface

Europe shares fall dampened by miners VW copper drops on China demand uncertaintyBy Pratima Desai LONDON April 26 Reuters Copper prices fell on Tuesday in a sell off fuelled by worries that expectations of stronger demand in top cons

More Info

Why non renewables are still in abundance while renewables are not Copper touches three month low hit by stronger dollar

Philip Lloyd Cape Peninsula University of TechnologyThe problem the world faces is that many of the resources that are truly threatened are the renewable ones not as so often assumed the non renewablMany of the earth s renewable By Eric Onstad LONDON May 18 Reuters Copper slid to its lowest in three months on Wednesday pressured by the dollar which rose on renewed expectations

More Info

2 miners killed 1 injured during Polish copper mine cave inSara Cox and Ore Oduba launch BBC s Children in Need fundraising campaign

WARSAW Poland Two miners have been killed and another seriously injured during a cave in at a copper and silver mine in southwestern Poland a spokeswoman for the partly state owned KGHM copper mining corporation said Saturday Radio star Sara Cox and Strictly Come Dancing x27 s Ore Oduba join celebrities rallying for this year x27 s hobby themed fundraising drive

More Info

BC mine lays off 100 workers because of low copper pricesGlencore to sell copper mines in Australia Chile

Imperial Metals Corp TSX III is laying off more than one third of the workforce at its Huckleberry mine in northwestern British Columbia because of low copper pricGlencore selling its Cobar copper mine in Australia and Lomas Bayas copper mine in Chile

More Info

Elevated copper or lead levels found at 19 Detroit schoolsWhy non renewables are still in abundance while renewables are not

DETROIT Detroit Public Schools officials say elevated lead or copper levels have been found in 19 schools amid ongoing testingPhilip Lloyd Cape Peninsula University of TechnologyThe problem the world faces is that many of the resources that are truly threatened are the renewable ones not as so often assumed the non renewablMany of the earth s renewable

More Info

Mauritania s Iron Ore Train World s most dangerous trainCopper prices head for biggest weekly loss in three months

Take a ride on board Mauritania s Iron Ore Train deemed by many to be the most dangerous railway in the worldBy Clara Denina LONDON April 8 Reuters Copper prices edged higher in London on Friday but were still set for their biggest weekly loss since January on

More Info

Copper falls on stronger dollar weak manufacturingCopper rises as Chinese data lends support

By Pratima Desai LONDON May 4 Reuters Copper prices fell on Wednesday due to selling triggered by the stronger dollar and surveys of manufacturing aroun By Jan Harvey LONDON April 11 Reuters Copper rose on Monday as benign Chinese inflation data that fuelled speculation of possible further monetary stimu

More Info

Commodities Rout Slows Copper bounces from lows bolstered by softer dollar

Inc on Tuesday reported lower quarterly net profit that missed expectations as lower prices for copper coal and iron ore hurt mining equipment orders and warned the recent fall in oil prices would make for a difficult year in By Pratima Desai and Eric Onstad LONDON May 16 Reuters Copper rebounded on Monday bolstered by a softer dollar and short covering but the upside was c

More Info

Sizing up a potential Glencore Rio Tinto dealSizing up a potential Glencore Rio Tinto deal

Last week s announcement that Glencore PLC approached Rio Tinto Ltd about a merger is a potential game changer for the global mining industryLast week s announcement that Glencore PLC approached Rio Tinto Ltd about a merger is a potential game changer for the global mining industry

More Info

Copper slips as US rate rises come into viewGlencore to sell copper mines in Australia Chile

By Pratima Desai LONDON May 23 Reuters Copper prices fell on Monday towards the three month lows hit last week as expectations that the US Federal RGlencore selling its Cobar copper mine in Australia and Lomas Bayas copper mine in Chile

More Info

Copper miner Kaz Minerals reports fire at north Kazakhstan projectCommodities Rout Slows

Aug 14 Reuters Kazakh copper producer Kaz Minerals Plc said on Friday a fire occurred overnight at its Bozshakol project in northern Kazakhstan and has s Inc on Tuesday reported lower quarterly net profit that missed expectations as lower prices for copper coal and iron ore hurt mining equipment orders and warned the recent fall in oil prices would make for a difficult year in

More Info

Copper steady after hitting four week low focus on demandRio Tinto makes more than $4 billion

By Pratima Desai LONDON May 10 Reuters Copper steadied on Tuesday alongside the dollar though some analysts expected prices to retreat further as the ma Rio Tinto makes more than $4 billionRio Tinto Group the world s third largest miner say they will return a record annual profit of over AU$532 billion to shareholders following surging commodity prices doubling the group s profit

More Info