Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

konkola copper mine cobalt crushing plant

Cruhser Machine

Layoffs announced at BC open pit copper mine United SteelworkersGlencore to sell copper mines in Australia Chile

KAMLOOPS BC The union representing workers at the Highland Valley Copper mine in south central British Columbia says low copper prices have led to layoffsGlencore selling its Cobar copper mine in Australia and Lomas Bayas copper mine in Chile

More Info

Layoffs announced at BC open pit copper mine United SteelworkersBC mine lays off 100 workers because of low copper prices

KAMLOOPS BC The union representing workers at the Highland Valley Copper mine in south central British Columbia says low copper prices have led to layoffsImperial Metals Corp TSX III is laying off more than one third of the workforce at its Huckleberry mine in northwestern British Columbia because of low copper pric

More Info

EPA moves to put toxic Nevada copper mine on list of nation s most polluted sitesViterra Inc to buy biggest oilseed crushing plant in East Canada for $190 million

RENO Nev Fifteen years after US regulators started assessing damage and health risks at an abandoned Nevada copper mine the Environmental Protection Agency is moving to designate the contaminated land a Superfund site a step the state Viterra Inc the Canadian grain handler owned by Glencore Plc agreed to buy the largest oilseed processing plant in eastern Canada for $190 million to triple crushing capacity

More Info

EPA moving to put toxic Nevada copper mine on Superfund priority listChilean family makes surprise bid for Barrick copper mine

RENO Nev Fifteen years after US regulators started assessing damage and health risks at an abandoned Nevada copper mine the Environmental Protection Agency is moving to add the contaminated site to its Superfund National Priority List Empresas Copec a forestry and energy conglomerate controlled by Roberto Angelini Rossi and his family is in the running for Barrick 039 s copper mine in South America

More Info

BC s Huckleberry mine cuts back because of low copper prices lays off 100 workersBC mine lays off 100 workers because of low copper prices

Imperial Metals Corp is laying off more than one third of the workforce at its Huckleberry mine in northwestern British Columbia because of low copper pricImperial Metals Corp TSX III is laying off more than one third of the workforce at its Huckleberry mine in northwestern British Columbia because of low copper pric

More Info

Rio Tinto Group approves US$53 billion Oyu Tolgoi copper mine expansionBC s Huckleberry mine cuts back because of low copper prices lays off 100 workers

The expansion will more than double output at the Mongolia copper and gold mine as producers race to meet a forecast global deficit by the end of the decadeImperial Metals Corp is laying off more than one third of the workforce at its Huckleberry mine in northwestern British Columbia because of low copper pric

More Info

Barrick sells half of South American copper mine to AntofagastaTwo dead five missing in Congo after wall collapse at Glencore mine

The sale to the Chilean company expected to close late this year will help Barrick slash its $13 billion debtKINSHASA March 8 Reuters Two workers at Glencore s Katanga Mining copper and cobalt operation in southeastern Democratic Republic of Congo died on Tuesd

More Info

Taseko files lawsuit against Ottawa over BC gold and copper mine decision mulls selling minority stake in copper mine portfolio

VANCOUVER Taseko Mines Ltd TSX TKO is suing the federal government in BC Supreme Court and seeking unspecified compensation for a decision that blocked development of a proposed $15 billion gold and copper deposit had initially planned to take part of its energy business public to raise cash

More Info

Big global copper surplus Mine cutbacks force rethink 2 miners killed 1 injured during Polish copper mine cave in

By Eric Onstad and Harpreet Bhal LONDON Jan 14 Reuters Cuts in copper mine output are raising doubts about the extent of a widely expected global surplu WARSAW Poland Two miners have been killed and another seriously injured during a cave in at a copper and silver mine in southwestern Poland a spokeswoman for the partly state owned KGHM copper mining corporation said Saturday

More Info

Marazion s Tregurtha Downs converted 19thc tin and copper plant on sale for £700 000EPA wants to declare abandoned Nevada copper mine a Superfund site

The Tregurtha Downs engine house near the village of Marazion on Cornwall s south coast was converted into a house in and is now on the market for £685 000Fifteen years after US regulators started assessing damage and health risks at an abandoned Nevada copper mine the Environmental Protection Agency is moving to designate the contaminated land a Superfund site a step the state could still

More Info

Copper Mountain projects copper output from BC mine near last year s levelGlencore to sell copper mines in Australia Chile

VANCOUVER Copper Mountain Mining Corp TSX CUM says it plans to produce about 80 million pounds of copper from its flagship mine in southern British Columbia this yearThat would be slightly less than the 81 million pounds produced in Glencore selling its Cobar copper mine in Australia and Lomas Bayas copper mine in Chile

More Info

Low copper prices force BC mine to cut operations lay off 100 workersMarazion s Tregurtha Downs converted 19thc tin and copper plant on sale for £700 000

Imperial Metals Corp said it has suspended pit operations at its Huckleberry mineThe Tregurtha Downs engine house near the village of Marazion on Cornwall s south coast was converted into a house in and is now on the market for £685 000

More Info

Yukon mine slows operations announces layoffs as copper prices slumpTwo dead five missing in Congo after wall collapse at Glencore mine

WHITEHORSE Declining copper prices are forcing Yukon s only hard rock mine to curtail operations and layoff dozens of workers says a senior managerKINSHASA March 8 Reuters Two workers at Glencore s Katanga Mining copper and cobalt operation in southeastern Democratic Republic of Congo died on Tuesd

More Info

RB Energy shutters Quebec lithium mine as financing failsLME copper drifts as supply pick up pressures prices

The Lundin magic touch is paying off right now for Lundin Mining Corp But it is not doing much for RB Energy IncSYDNEY Oct 27 Reuters London copper drifted on Monday after closing last week little changed as a strike at Peru s biggest copper mine failed to underc

More Info