Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

used gold processing equipment

Cruhser Machine

Rochdale manufacturer wins £85m contract with the Ministry of DefenceFirst gold poured from Cononish mine

Salt Separation Services which employs 59 people in Rochdale will provide in service support for water processing and treatment equipment on Royal Navy surface ships and submarines as well as Royal Fleet Auxiliary platformsA Scottish mine produces its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trial

More Info

Equipment auction draws bidders from around the worldFirst gold poured from Cononish mine

Such auctions used to all be local with limited options But the internet allowed IronPlanet to expand that marketplace globally and now used equipment can be traded and shipped all over the worldA Scottish mine produces its first gold following the launch of an ore processing trial

More Info

Edmonton one of the world s biggest centres for industrial equipment auctionsScotgold plans ore processing trial

This is equipment central so to speak so when people are looking for used equipment they know over time this is a hub The company mining for gold in the central Highlands of Scotland announces plans for an ore processing trial

More Info

Canadian Oil Sands Ltd halts crude production at Syncrude after fireEdmonton one of the world s biggest centres for industrial equipment auctions

Canadian Oil Sands the biggest shareholder in the Syncrude oilsands project said it has halted crude oil production after a fire damaged equipment at its processing facility on Saturday This is equipment central so to speak so when people are looking for used equipment they know over time this is a hub

More Info

Loch Lomond mine could begin producing Scottish gold within monthsGold mine in Tanzania collapses at least 20 dead

Australian company apos s ore processing project attracts interest from jewellers eager to get their hands on the first batchGold mine in Tanzania collapses at least 20 deadLocal media reported on Tuesday that a gold mine collapsed in northwestern Tanzania on Sunday killing at least twenty people According to reports the incident occurred at Geita region when the

More Info

Nazi gold train found but may just contain military equipment say Polish officialsPeople in Business

The hunt has captivated the world since two men came forward last week claiming to have found a World War Two train packed with gold near the Polish city of WalbrzychAllied Orion Group has named Ian P Douglas as chief operating officer of the company s property management division where he will oversee 25 000 apartment units nationwideRandy Millier has joined Mueller Environmental Designs a

More Info

Nazi gold train found but may just contain military equipment say Polish officialsThere s gold in them there highlands Experts aim to extract £50m in Scottish gold this year

The hunt has captivated the world since two men came forward last week claiming to have found a World War Two train packed with gold near the Polish city of Walbrzych A MINING firm has been given the go ahead to trial an ore processing plant at Loch Lomond this summer

More Info

Exterran Corp sells Italian assets amid internal investigationExterran Corp sells Italian assets amid internal investigation

Exterran isn t releasing the details of the sale or the investigation but the company said it s selling its Belleli Energy Critical Processing Equipment business to Italy based Walter Tosto The business performs engineering and fabrication for Exterran isn t releasing the details of the sale or the investigation but the company said it s selling its Belleli Energy Critical Processing Equipment business to Italy based Walter Tosto The business performs engineering and fabrication for

More Info

There s gold in them there highlands Experts aim to extract £50m in Scottish gold this yearSonar equipment used in student Antoine Maury search

A MINING firm has been given the go ahead to trial an ore processing plant at Loch Lomond this summerSonar equipment is used at Duddingston Loch in the search for missing student Antoine Maury who was last seen in Edinburgh 11 days ago

More Info

Bad energy loans hit oilpatch equipment prices as banks try to sell assets of insolvent companiesTreasure hunters reveal Nazi loot found above gold train tunnel

Prices are falling at auctions for buying and selling used equipment as companies liquidate an increasing number of items amid the oil routThe men showed MailOnline pictures of coins a German helmet and a Nazi Eagle found near the tunnel they claim are just the tip of the iceberg but others are far less convinced

More Info

Canadian Oil Sands halts crude production at Syncrude after fireLoch Lomond mine could begin producing Scottish gold within months

Canadian Oil Sands Ltd the biggest shareholder in the Syncrude oil sands project said it has halted crude oil production after a fire damaged equipment at its processing facility in northern Alberta on SaturdayAustralian company apos s ore processing project attracts interest from jewellers eager to get their hands on the first batch

More Info

Sask manufacturing sales fall 13 to $123B in JulyPay by Plastic pumps up gas prices/Notes

Manufacturing sales in Saskatchewan fell 13 per cent to $123 billion in July from $14 billion during the same period last year partly due to the plunge in oil prices and related manufacturing and processing Statistics Canada said Wednesday Pay by Plastic pumps up gas prices/NotThe first thing to catch my eye when I approached what used to be a Texeco gas station was a guy up in a man lift beside the pump price sign Seeing heavy equipment being used to change what I thought

More Info

Scotgold plans ore processing trialCanadian Oil Sands Ltd halts crude production at Syncrude after fire

The company mining for gold in the central Highlands of Scotland announces plans for an ore processing trialCanadian Oil Sands the biggest shareholder in the Syncrude oilsands project said it has halted crude oil production after a fire damaged equipment at its processing facility on Saturday

More Info

US combat equipment to remain in eastern EuropeGold mine in Tanzania collapses at least 20 dead

During the Cold War large caches of military combat vehicles and equipment were stored at guarded sites in the former West Germany to be used by incoming US troops in the event of an invasion by Communist forces from the other side of the Iron Gold mine in Tanzania collapses at least 20 deadLocal media reported on Tuesday that a gold mine collapsed in northwestern Tanzania on Sunday killing at least twenty people According to reports the incident occurred at Geita region when the

More Info