Preloader Close
Every link is executed in place and finely processed
Monday - Saturday 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Schedule Your Appontment Today : [email protected]

primary crusher for copper production in chile

Cruhser Machine

Sri Lanka destroys huge illegal ivory haulChile s Codelco Jan Sept earnings plunge 47 per cent on low prices waning demand from ChinaFemale ducklings thrown into crusher in foie gras production

Government publicly destroys biggest ever illegal ivory haul in bid to show poachers it will not tolerate the violent tradeThe Sri Lankan government on Tuesday publicly destroyed its biggest ever illegal ivory haul in what customs officials saSANTIAGO Chile Chile s state run copper giant Codelco says its profit plunged by 47 per cent in January to September from the same period a year before because of tumbling prices for the metalSince ducks have smaller livers than males they are destroyed in a crusher after hatching inside a foie gras factory

More Info

Video Hospital gowns made from new copper based fabric promise to limit spread of viruses bacteriaCommodities group Glencore puts 2 copper mines in Australia and Chile up for sale

A children 039 s burn unit in Chile is using a newly developed copper based material in its hospital gowns that limits the spread of bacteria fungi and viruses creating a safer environment for patients and doctorsBERLIN Commodities group Glencore is putting two copper mines in Australia and Chile on sale

More Info

Glencore puts copper mines up for sale in its latest bid to slash debtGlencore puts copper mines up for sale in its latest bid to slash debt

Struggling mining and trading giant Glencore has ramped up $10 billion £65 billion plans to cut debt as it put copper mines in Australia and Chile on the sale blockStruggling mining and trading giant Glencore has ramped up $10 billion £65 billion plans to cut debt as it put copper mines in Australia and Chile on the sale block

More Info

Commodities group Glencore puts 2 copper mines in Australia and Chile up for saleGlencore to sell copper mines in Australia Chile

BERLIN Commodities group Glencore is putting two copper mines in Australia and Chile on saleGlencore selling its Cobar copper mine in Australia and Lomas Bayas copper mine in Chile

More Info

Asiamet Resources makes progress at its copper gold project in IndonesiaGRAPHIC Copper collapse a fresh blow for many emerging economies

Asiamet also said it was continuing to progress the conversion of its exploration licences to production licences for both the Beutong and Jelai projects with the Indonesian governmentBy Sujata Rao LONDON Jan 15 Reuters The collapse in prices for copper will deal a blow to emerging economies from Chile to Congo that are reliant on exp

More Info

ducklings thrown into crusher in foie gras productionCapstone puts Santo Domingo copper project on hold waiting for price recovery

Since ducks have smaller livers than males they are destroyed in a crusher after hatching inside a foie gras factoryCapstone Mining Corp TSX CS has suspended work on its Santo Domingo copper development project and will lay off most of the employees at its offices in Chile in response to low commodity pric

More Info

BHP Billiton Rio Tinto move to dominate in copperJapan s JX targets near full production at Caserones mine by end Sept

Separately and in joint ventures Rio and BHP intend to mine millions of additional tonnes of copper despite seeing an oversupplied market for the next few yearsTOKYO May 11 Reuters Japan s JX Holdings Inc said on Wednesday its Caserones copper mine in Chile ran at about 80 percent of capacity in March missing

More Info

Capstone puts Santo Domingo copper project on hold waiting for price recoveryCopper no longer a haven as big miners suffer rocky commodity prices

Capstone Mining Corp TSX CS has suspended work on its Santo Domingo copper development project and will lay off most of the employees at its offices in Chile in response to low commodity pricA 10 crash in copper prices in the new year was not meant to happen as prospects for had been seen as brightCopper is the commodity the big miners thought they could rely on While oil iron ore and coal have plunged in price copper was

More Info

Scottish sea power driving drive down energy prices in ChileGlencore confirms sale of mines

With help from Scotlands marine power expertise Chile may be on course for a dramatic reversal in its energy fortunesHistorically Chile has imported the majority of its energy at great cost to its poorest citizens Chileans in remote Embattled mining giant Glencore says it has started the sales process for two of its copper mines in Australia and Chile

More Info

Japan s JX targets near full production at Caserones mine by end SeptGlencore Plc expands asset sales to copper mines in battle to cut debt

TOKYO May 11 Reuters Japan s JX Holdings Inc said on Wednesday its Caserones copper mine in Chile ran at about 80 percent of capacity in March missing Glencore the commodity trader and miner seeking to cut its US$30 billion debt load by a third amid a rout in prices is in talks to sell two copper mines in Australia and Chile after approaches from buyers

More Info

GRAPHIC Copper collapse a fresh blow for many emerging economies Turquoise Hill cuts Q3 net loss lowers production targets for copper gold

By Sujata Rao LONDON Jan 15 Reuters The collapse in prices for copper will deal a blow to emerging economies from Chile to Congo that are reliant on exp VANCOUVER Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd TSX TRQ had a smaller third quarter loss as its Oy Tolgoi mine in Mongolia reduced expenses ramped up production and drew down on copper concentrate inventories as sales exceeded productionThe

More Info

Imperial Oil s Kearl oilsands operation to suspend production for several weeksGlencore to sell copper mines in Australia Chile

CALGARY Imperial Oil Ltd TSX IMO says its Kearl oilsands project will be shut down for several weeks as a precaution while the company deals with an equipment malfunctionImperial says it will install replacement parts to deal with Glencore selling its Cobar copper mine in Australia and Lomas Bayas copper mine in Chile

More Info

BHP to lower copper production costs increase outputGlencore mine closings may give copper market a style supply shock

BHP expects to lower production costs to $108 US per pound in its financial yearAnalysts see the potential for a rerun of 12 years ago when with prices languishing a move by Chile 039 s Codelco drove the price of copper back up

More Info

Codelco chief on copper production cutsChile Earthquake Tsunami alert for Hawaii and California after 83 magnitude quake in Chile

Copper prices trading close to their lowest level in six years but Codelco the world s largest copper producer increased production last year Óscar Landerretche chairman of Chile s state owned company talks to the FT S Henry Sanderson about A tsunami advisory has been issued for Hawaii and parts of California after an 83 magnitude earthquake struck northern Chile

More Info